Any kind of sewage in a home or commercial property is never a good thing. Sewage damage can utterly destroy carpets, cabinets, furniture, flooring, walls, and much more; but that’s just the beginning. If sewage damage is left untreated, it can create a moist and humid environment that toxic mold loves to grow in. Don’t put off sewage damage removal and cleanup, or it will develop into a bigger, and much more expensive problem to fix. If your property has had leaks, flooding, burst pipes, damp or swollen cabinets, drenched carpeting, sewage backups, toilet overflows, or any other kind of standing water it’s imperative that the problem be found and fixed as soon as possible!
At Sears Restoration, our sewage damage technicians specialize in helping you recover, and in restoring your property back to pre-loss condition. Our job as a sewage damage removal and restoration company is to help minimize the damage to your property by fast and thorough action, which will ensure that we can restore your contents and structure as close to its original condition as much as possible. If caught in the right amount of time, we can restore sewage damaged carpet, contents, and structural materials to their original appearance. We will let you know the fastest and safest way to cleanup the sewage and to restore your residential or commercial property. Because we deal with sewage damage losses everyday, for both residential and commercial property owners, we know that prompt action is required for even the smallest amount of sewage damage in order to prevent mold from growing and spreading throughout the property.
Why Choose Sears Restoration for your sewage removal?
- All service technicians are trained, certified, licensed and insured
- Safe disposal of all waste and contaminated property
- Professionally clean and sanitize all surfaces and belongings contaminated by sewage
- Kill and remove all traces of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and parasites
- Sanitize and disinfect problem areas to get rid of unpleasant odors
- Promote good air circulation with the use of high volume fans and powerful dehumidifiers